- How does it feel to work in Edesur?
We feel pride working for a company that provides such an important service to the community. It is also a pride to work in a group like ENEL considering everything that it means
- What feeling does Edesur awaken in you?
Besides pride, a sense of belonging and a feeling that there are great challenges ahead.
- What changes have you seen in Edesur in recent years? What other changes would you like to see (according to your professional experience)?
A very big transformation and a way towards new digital technologies that will modernize the company and improve the service to our customers. It would be important to train staff about new technologies (Digitalization, Robotics, Virtual Realization, Data mining, etc.).
- Do you identify with the Open Power thinking of Enel Group? What´s your opinion about it?
The application of Open Power concepts is the great opportunity to transform the company so that it can become the best in terms of electricity services in Argentina, and a leader among other service companies.
- How do you see yourselves in 2030? Would you still be in the company?
Unfortunately, after 38 years of work to the company, the time of my retirement is about to come; but considering the new generations, we expect to see for them a healthy and technologically leading company.
- What do you think of the Enel objective for 2050, of being 100% carbon neutral?
It is the correct path to take. The company has to focus on renewable energy sources, many of which ENEL is already focusing in. There are other sources that the country owns thanks to its orography that could also be used to avoid the use of fossil fuels and contribute to be 100% natural carbon.
- How were your professional lives before starting working in Edesur?
Both, Melina and I, started in the company when we were about to graduate from university (in different years, of course). We both started from the lowest level, and continued to grow in our own activities, from a human and a professional point of view.
-What does your family think about the stage we are currently going through in Edesur? How do they see the company?
Sometimes with uncertainty, but with the hope of overcoming the situations that we have seen recently (such as public opinion associated with power outages, and increasing rates).
- Do you meet with your co-workers outside work? What do you do? How do you live those moments? Do you remember any special time that you have had outside work with your colleagues? Tell us about it.
We meet very little and always in relation to company initiatives (visit Substations, plant trees, etc.). We should do it more often as these type of activities consolidate work teams.