We are committed to fostering and creating conditions for eliminating gender gaps. With regard to International Women's Day, we reaffirm our commitment to women's rights and the application of active policies in this regard.
We adhere to the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEP) of UN Women to govern all its action plans with the active participation of our female collaborators. We were also included in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index in 2020.
Enel Argentina has a Diversity Policy that governs our principles of respect and non-discrimination. Gender equality is one of its pillars, since it helps to achieve better results and create a safer work environment.
Some of the initiatives to carry out work policies are in the “Quality of Life” program, aimed at achieving a balance between work and personal life. We can stand out:
* Children and health
· Seminars and medical talks before and after delivery
· Reimbursement of gymnastics and / or yoga classes for pregnant women
· Maternity leave of 6 months paid
· Childcare refund
· Telecommuting for 2 days a week for 6 months after maternity leave
· Nursery room
· Special license for parents
· In-company breast ultrasound service for breast cancer prevention
Gender equality and safe work environment
· Prevention and awareness talks on gender violence
· Code of conduct and anti-bullying policy
· Victims of gender violence: legal and psychological guidance.
· Recruitment, remuneration and personnel training policy that guarantees gender equity in all processes
It should be noted that Enel Argentina has an Executive Committee (with managerial functions) in which 32% are occupied by women.